COVID-19 Update 07/10/2020
Current Funeral Guidelines.
- We have performed the necessary risk assessments with regards to COVID-19 and have policies and procedures in place to keep our staff, our clients and the general public safe.
- We request that only two people (from the same household or support bubble) visit our offices at any one time.
- We are following the social distancing measures in accordance with the Governments guidelines.
- We request that all visitors wear a face covering.
- Funeral arrangements can be made over the telephone or in person at one of our offices.
- Death registration continues to be carried out over the telephone by the registrars.
- Our limousines have been have been fitted with specialist hygiene screens that safely separate the driver from the passengers.
- We are allowing a maximum of 6 passengers in our limousines and we request that all passengers wear a face covering.
- A maximum number of 30 people can attend a funeral in the UK, however certain service locations may have reduced this number based on the size of the chapel or church.
- A face covering must be worn when inside the service location (crematorium chapel, church etc.)
We will update this page as soon as anything changes.
For more information please contact us on one of the following numbers:
Dover 01304 201665 – Folkestone 01303 245500 – Hythe 01303 470346