Coronavirus Outbreak (Covid-19)
COVID-19 Update 17/06/2020
As the country returns to some form of normality, we’d like to inform you of the current restrictions.
- There are still restrictions on the number of attendees at funerals, especially at the local crematoriums. Currently, a maximum of 14 people can attend Hawkinge Crematorium and a maximum of 15 people can attend Barham Crematorium.
- The majority of funeral arrangements are being made over the telephone, however we are allowing a maximum of two people into our offices at any one time.
- We are still working on an appointment only basis at all of our offices.
- We are following the social distancing measures in accordance with the Governments guidelines.
- Our limousines have been put back on the road and have been fitted with specialist hygiene screens that safely separate the driver from the passengers.
- We are only allowing one limousine per funeral at this time due to logistical reasons as we will be deep cleaning the vehicles after each use.
- Death registration continues to be performed over the telephone by the registrars.
We will update this page as soon as anything changes.
For more information please contact us on one of the following numbers:
Dover 01304 201665 – Folkestone 01303 245500 – Hythe 01303 470346