Coronavirus Outbreak (Covid-19)
As the Government has now implemented restrictions due to the continued developments of the COVID-19 outbreak, I would like to reassure everyone that we, as a family business are making every effect to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff, their families, our clients and the general public.
We are in close contact with our trade associations (SAIF & NAFD) and will continue to follow their advice throughout this situation.
- Please be advised that there are now strict guidelines in place with regards to funerals:
- All funeral arrangements are being made over the telephone, email or video call where possible.
- We are operating an ‘appointment only’ system for visitors at our premises.
- The use of our limousines has been suspended until further notice.
- Funerals are to be attended by ‘immediate family members’ only.
- Funeral services can only take place at the local crematoriums or graveside.
- Webcast services are available at the local crematoriums, however they are not live streaming. The funeral service is recorded and will be available at a later date.
- Church services have been suspended until further notice.
- We will be assisting our clients with memorial services at a later date when the restrictions have been lifted.
- All donation services have been suspended until further notice, however clients may wish to use online sites such as Just Giving or direct to the charity.
I am fully aware these restrictions will cause further distress but rest assured we will do everything in our power to help and guide you through this difficult time.
I would like to ask you all listen to the Government and adhere to the restrictions put in place.
If we all pull together and do our bit, hopefully we can return to some form of normality sooner rather than later.
W. J. Farrier & Sons Ltd
For more information please contact us on one of the following numbers:
Dover 01304 201665 – Folkestone 01303 245500 – Hythe 01303 470346